- Banking & Finance
- Capital Markets, Securities Law and Regulation
- Investment Funds & Asset Management
- Private Equity
Françoise started her career in a leading Luxembourg law firm before becoming an in-house counsel with the Luxembourg Central Bank. Thereafter Françoise has been practicing within some major international law firms in Luxembourg before joining Bonn & Schmitt in 2020.
She has extensive experience in representing both credit institutions and borrowers in domestic and international secured lending transactions and regularly advises on capital market products and structured finance, including securitisation transactions. She has a proven track record in assisting issuers and underwriters in the offering and listing of securities on EU regulated markets as well as alternative or stock exchange regulated markets (in particular the EuroMTF in Luxembourg).
She further advises an international client base on fund formation, structuring options and the related regulatory and transactional aspects, with a special emphasis on private equity, venture capital and real estate funds (both regulated and unregulated vehicles).
Françoise is admitted to the Luxembourg bar since 1996.
- 1995 LL.M in international Business Law (Kings College London), United Kingdom
- 1994 Master’s degree in Private Law (Robert Schuman University - Strasbourg III), France
- 1994 Certificate in German legal terminology and legal translation (German-French), Institute of Comparative Law (Strasbourg III)
English, French, German, Luxembourgish