Admitted to the Paris Bar in 2005 and to the Luxembourg Bar in 2008 as a foreign lawyer, Frédéric has more than 15 years’ professional experience in the areas of corporate law and private equity. He regularly assists several long-standing major private equity houses in their acquisition or exit transactions. Thus, he has developed a leading practice in the setting up of complex and sensitive investment holding structures in Luxembourg involving joint venture arrangements (e.g. shareholders’ agreements) and management participation programs. He also provides advices in corporate governance matters and corporate finance.
- 2004 LLM in International Business Law (University of Kent), Canterbury, United Kingdom
- 2001 Professional Postgraduate Diploma (DJCE) (University of Poitiers), France
- 2000 Research Postgraduate Diploma in Business Law (DEA) (University of Paris II Assas), France
- 1999 Master’s degree in Business Law (University of Paris II Assas), France
French, English, Spanish (basic notions)
- Getting The Deal Through 2020 Edition: Corporate Governance, Luxembourg Chapter
- Getting The Deal Through 2020 Edition: Public M&A, Luxembourg Chapter