- EU Law - Competition Law & Antitrust
- Economic Criminal Law & International Criminal Law
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Administrative Law & Administrative Litigation
Giulia Francesca Jaeger has been admitted to the Luxemburg Bar in 2011. She advises national and international clients in the areas of her specialization including, in particular, economic criminal law, administrative law, national and European competition law and specializes in energy law. She is a founding member of the Luxembourg Energy Law Association, an observer member of European Federation of Energy Law Associations (EFELA) and a member of the European Lawyer's association (UAE), the Luxemburg Association for the Study of Competition Law and the Luxembourg Observatory of European Law. She is the author of numerous publications. She is candidate notary since 2012.
- 2010 Master II in European Law, LL.M. (European litigation sector) - University of Luxembourg
- 2009 Master I in European Law LL.M. - University of Luxembourg
- 2005-2010 Laurea Magistrale in Giurisprudenza - LUISS Università Guido Carli, Rome, (Master in Law - Extended essay on "Il mercato europeo del farmaco")
Italian, French, English, German, Luxembourgish.
Giulia Francesca Jaeger regularly publishes specialized articles.
- Analysis of the decision-making practice concerning fines of the Luxemburg Competition Authority , Journal des Tribunaux Luxembourg, 2014
- The proposed accession of the European Union to the Convention for the Protection of Human Rights Fundamental Freedoms, Romanian Journal of European Law, 2014
- Co-author "Public Procurement Law - Luxemburg Report" under the direction of Ulla Neergaard, (FIDE 2014)
- General presentation of the law of 23 October 2011 on competition , in Luxembourg Competition Law, under the coordination of Gabriel BLESER, (Legitech, 2016)