- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Economic Criminal Law & International Criminal Law
- Company Law – Mergers & Acquisitions – Commercial Law
- Private Equity
- Real Estate Law - Construction Law - Urbanism Law
- Investment Management & Asset Management
- Insolvency & Restructuring
Cédric Bellwald began his career at the Luxembourg Bar in 2009. Prior to joining Bonn & Schmitt together with his team, he was a partner in another Luxembourg independent law firm.
He specialised in, and advises, national and international clients, in the areas of litigation & dispute resolution, in particular in relation to corporate, commercial, financial, real estate and criminal litigation matters.
Cédric also advises in corporate, mergers & acquisition, investment funds matters as well as in real estate transactions.
He has also a strong experience in collective insolvency proceedings and is regularly appointed as bankruptcy receiver (curateur de faillites) and court appointed liquidator of companies (liquidateur judiciaire).
Cédric is also former President of the Young Bar Association of Luxembourg, member of the executive committee of the Union des Avocats Européens (U.A.E.) and founding member of the Association Luxembourgeoise des Juristes du Droit de l’Energie A.s.b.l. (ALJDE).
- 2007 Master’s Degree in European law and Private Law, Robert Schuman University (Strasbourg III), France
- 2008 Master II Study of European Law and Private Law, Criminal Sciences and Prevention of Fraud and Money Laundering, Robert Schuman University (Strasbourg III), France
French, English, German and Luxembourgish
Cédric Bellwald publishes on legal topics in the French and English-language specialist press.